The scientific committee has reviewed all submitted abstracts and identified those that should be presented orally. Communicating authors have been informed of this outcome. Please use the following guidelines to prepare your talk:
- Duration of normal talks, including questions: 15 minutes.
- Duration of session plenaries, including questions: 30 minutes.
- The display format is 4×3 (not widescreen).
- Take special care with colours, so that text is easily readable from the back of the venue.
- Use a minimum text size of 16pt for bullet points.
- Less is better – if something can be said using a graph, photograph, or table, then don’t use text to say it.
- Use numbered references, and put the Nature style numbered reference list for each slide at the bottom of the relevant slide.